Monday 10 June 2013

Novella Reading Week!!!

So, we are starting with Novella Reading Week!

Novella Reading Week


What is it?  See here for more information!

DATES: Novella Reading Week will take place from JUNE 10th to JUNE 16th.

GOAL: To read as many novellas as possible.

MY NOVELLA GOAL LIST

  • RADIANT (Unearthly #2.5) by Cynthia Hand
  • A DANCE WITH DARKNESS (Angelfire #0.5) by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • VALKYRIE SYMPTOMS (Valkyrie #0.5) by Ingrid Paulson
  • ELEMENTAL (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
  • FEARLESS (Elemental, #1.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
  • BREATHLESS (Elemental, #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
I think I will finish with at least four of them!  Will update you soon on my progress..

Anybody else taking the challenge with me?

1 comment:

  1. Nice list. I've never read a novella before, maybe i should start :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...